Te Whariki a Toi is administered by Bay of Plenty District Health Board, referred to from now on as We or Us. Direct any queries to email@example.com.
Learn more about who we are in about us.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure concepts covered in the courses contained herein are applicable to all settings, organisation and even ward specific references may be made or implied. The application of any information contained in this site is your responsibility, please ensure any course you undertake is relevant and applicable to your individual setting before proceeding.
You may have the opportunity to post comments and content to this site. We encourage open and honest interaction however professional conduct is expected at all times. Your organisation or regulatory authority may pursue disciplinary action for misconduct.
You may not share your username and password with others.
We reserve the right to suspend your access.
Registration is required for the majority of courses.
To enable quality assurance and meet legal obligations, we may share your information with:
- authorised persons within your organisation including but not limited to managers, educators and administrators;
- applicable regulatory authorities including but not limited to Nursing Council of New Zealand, Medical Council of New Zealand, The Physiotherapy Board;
- Ministry of Health or organisation appointed auditors
We only share your information with authorised persons or organisations.
- to maintain your login from page to page during your visit. When you log out or close the browser these cookies are destroyed
- to maintain certain preferences between visits such as video player volume
- in addition we use Google Analytics to gather statistics about how the site is used. This helps us improve this website.
The cookies MoodleSessionmidlands and Mahara must be allowed for this site to function correctly. Other cookies may be blocked, but you may lose some functionality.
We may modify these terms from time to time to better serve the individuals and the organisations for whom this site exists.